This competition is being conducted by Deicorp Properties Pty Ltd (Deicorp) of Level 3, 161 Redfern Street, Redfern NSW 2016, +61 2 8665 4100.
By visiting this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not access this website. We may, from time to time, update these Website Terms and Conditions so please ensure you review periodically for changes. We can change or remove access to this website at any time without notice.
1. Entry is open to anyone over the age of 18 (Eligible Entrants).
2. Entry is not open to Deicorp employees, immediate family members of Deicorp employees or employees of any Deicorp subsidiary or related entity.
3. The promotion commences on 10 April 2019 and closes at 11.59pm on 31 August 2019 (Competition Period).
4. All Eligible Entrants who register for and attend an inspection of an available Deicorp apartment during the Competition Period will be entered into the draw (Competition Entrants).
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must visit https://win.deicorpproperties.com.au/ to register their details and book an appointment to inspect a Deicorp apartment that is available for purchase.
Prizes and winning
6. There are five iPad Air 64 GB each valued at $779 to be won.
7. To determine the winners of the five iPads, five names will be drawn at random from the total pool of Competition Entrants.
8. The random monthly prize draw will take place at 5:00 pm on 2 September 2019 at Level 4, 161 Redfern Street, Redfern NSW.
9. Each of the randomly drawn winners will receive one iPad Air 64GB.
10. The total prize pool value is $3,895.
11. Winners will be notified by phone and email within two business days of their name being drawn. To claim their prize, winners must contact Deicorp to arrange a time to collect their prize.
12. Winners’ names will be published at https://win.deicorpproperties.com.au/ immediately after the prizes are drawn.
13. Prizes will be available for collection by winning entrants from Level 4, 161 Redfern Street, Redfern NSW immediately following notification in accordance with clause 11.
14. If there are any unclaimed prizes, a further prize draw will be conducted on 2 December 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two business days of the further draw and will have their name published at https://win.deicorpproperties.com.au/.
15. A reference to ‘Deicorp’ in these terms includes reference to Deicorp Properties Pty Ltd and all associated or related bodies corporate, including, but not limited to, Deicorp Pty Ltd.
16. Winners cannot exchange prizes for cash or any other prize.
17. Once a prize has been collected by a winner, Deicorp does not accept responsibility regarding breakage, damage to or loss of the prize.
18. If a prize is not available due to unforeseen circumstances, Deicorp reserves the right to exchange the prize for something of equal or greater value.
19. Competition Entrants may be required by Deicorp to participate in photo, recording, video and film marketing sessions in relation to the completion and acknowledge that they consent to Deicorp using such publicity as it sees fit and further assign any future intellectual property rights they may have in that material to Deicorp.
20. It is a condition of entry that Deicorp has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names of competition winners.
21. All decisions by Deicorp are final and at the discretion of Deicorp.
22. Competition Entrants release Deicorp from and indemnify Deicorp against all loss (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss), damage, expense, personal injury, illness or death which may be incurred, suffered or sustained (including, without limitation, any such loss, damage or expense caused or contributed to by Deicorp’s negligence) arising from or in relation to Competition Entrants’ participation in the competition or acceptance of a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
23. All prize values states are the recommended retail value in Australian dollars and are correct as at the time of preparation of these terms. Deicorp accepts no responsibility for variation in prize value.
This competition is authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/19/33801.